Reusable safeguard mask for outdoor
Using the latest technology, we have designed this reusable outdoor enhanced layer bacteria/ particle filtration system SafeguardF95 mask, which saves you from harmful gases, harmful odours, pollen, smoke, dust and all other harmful bacteria and particles, when stepping out It is a Unisex design and can be worn by both men and women.
This SAFEGUARD F95 has been brought to you by F Gear.
• Quality Management System has been successfully assessed & conforms with the ISO 9001: 2015 standard
• Quality Management System of medical devices has been assessed and found to be in compliance with the requirements of the ISO 13485: 2016 standard
• The Management Systemdevices has been assessed and found to be in compliance with the requirements of the GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE GMP standard.
• These Masks manufactured by our brand conforms with the Applicable requirements Medical Device Directive MDD (93/42/EEC)
Ensure your safety when stepping out with 7- layer enhanced bacteria/particle filtration system made by 5 Beam Reifenhauser Technology Germany
7-Layer Enhanced Bacteria/Particle Filtration System
• Outer Filtration Layer-Coarse Particle Filtration
• Middle Filtration Layer- 5 layers fused
• 3 layers of Spun Bonded for Splash/Fluid protection
• 2 layers of Melt Blown for: > 95% Bacteria filtration for >3m
> 95% Particle filtration for > 0.3m
• Inner most Layer-Soft, Comfortable and completely Skin-Friendly fabric for moisture control.
It is reusable up to 30 gentle hand washes with mild soap. Wash your hand properly with soap before wearing and after removing the mask. Change the mask if there is difficulty in breathing. Wash after everyday use. For Individual use not to be shared.
Outdoor Walk, Travel & Commute, Biking, Cycling Police, Traffic, Security & Delivery Personnel, School
• Easy Breathing
• Contemporary design for maximum protection
• Dual-panel centre-stitched pattern
• All over binding tape elastic piping for enhanced grip and universal fit.
• Soft Ear loops for extra comfort
• Foldable design for easy storage
• Reusable and Washable
How to put on a Mask
1. Before putting on your face mask, be sure to clean your hands thoroughly with soap and water
2. Place a clean mask on your face
3. Secure the mask using the ties or ear straps
4. Press over the nose with thumb and index finger to secure
5. Ensure the mask covers your nose and mouth and is secure under the chin
6. Wash your hands
7. While wearing your mask, avoid touching the mask and your face
• Dip and soak
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Do not dry clean
• Do not wring
• Drip dry
Care Instructions: Hand Wash
Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Pollution, Anti-Dust Reusable Outdoor Safeguard Mask
> 95% Bacterial filtration efficiency for >3 µm
> 95% Particle filtration efficiency for > 0.3 µm
Splash and Fluid resistance
Reusable upto 30 gentle hand washes